Work with Me/Connect To Me


 If you…
are looking to buy, sell, or invest in real estate.
have a standard sale or an estate sale.
are looking to send me a referral or be added to my contact list for future listings.
just want to connect with me.

Click here to schedule an appointment

Are you looking to sell the property of a deceased friend or family member?

In California, if they do not have a valid trust, then most likely you will need to file a petition for probate, even if you have a valid will.

Estate Sales are more nuanced than standard real estate sales. You should work with someone who specializes in Estate Sales.

Probate & Trust Real Estate Specialist